ShahRukh Khan honored with the 5th degree black belt of Taekwando




King Khan has added a new feather to his cap. The Korean Government conferred upon him an ‘Honorary Black belt of Taekwondo‘ title. However, it may be mentioned here that even as SRK gets a 5th degree black belt of Taekwondo he knows nothing of the sport.

An elated SRK said that he felt like a tough guy despite doing mostly romantic films in his two-decade-old career but he has no plans to switch to the action genre and will stick to his lover-boy image.

“I am just recovering from my shoulder injury and
will take another two months to be fully fit. I plan to stick to romance and utilise both my hands perfectly first,” he said.

“My son Aryan is very angry with me. He has been practicing Taekwondo and will take another two years to earn this title,” joked Shah Rukh.

Meanwhile, on the other front Shah Rukh Khan walked the ramo with wife Gauri to showcase creations by designers Karan Johar and Varun Bhal on the final day of the HDIL India Couture Week in Mumbai.