Priyanka Chopra not allowed to wear jeans


Mumbai, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who made a style statement with her hot pants and halter tops in “Dostana”, wasn’t allowed to wear a pair of jeans at home.

The 27-year-old actress, who was brought up in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, faced these restrictions at home after returning from the US, where she had gone to do her high school.

“I wasn’t allowed to wear short skirts and then my jeans
were also confiscated. And my mother got 12 salwar kameez sets made for me so that I wore only those because when I used to go to school, guys used to follow me,” Priyanka revealed on Farah Khan’s chat show “Tere Mere Beach Mein”.

But that phase is over for Priyanka who is counted among the most glamorous actresses in Bollywood today.

She will be seen with boxing champion Vijender Singh on the show on STAR Plus