Katrina Kaif floored by young fan


Mumbai, Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif got a little more attention than she bargained for while interacting with fans at the Indian Independence Day parade in Houston. A boy actually knocked her down while trying to reach out to her.

“Yes I was knocked off my feet. And I did fall. And considering it was a 12-year-old boy half my size, it did kinda take me by surprise. But I didn’t mind at all. I guess it showed the force of his love for me,” said Katrina.

The actress is quite sporting and doesn’t mind fans getting close…as long as they don’t get personal.

“When you go for these fan interactions you can’t be finicky about people getting too close and not giving you space, etc etc. They do want to shake hands, get themselves clicked, sign papers. I love to mingle with them. And I did so to my heart’s content in Houston and Chicago. So what if some of them got over-excited? Shows how much they love me,” she said.

Katrina, who has given hits like “Singh is Kinng” and “New York”, loves the interactive spirit at NRI gatherings and thinks a direct one-on-one with fans is a truly exhilarating experience.

“There were kids and there were old people. They all reached out,” the star said.