Motown 50: Fanthology


Continuing the celebration of Motown's 50th Anniversary, UMe / Motown releases MOTOWN 50: FANTHOLOGY, a two-CD collection of favorite classic Motown hits, as voted by fans. Available everywhere on September 1, 2009.

Motown 50: Fanthology available September 1
Amazon.com CD purchase page
UMe / Motown

TRACK LISTING:

Disc 1
1. “My Girl” – The Temptations
2. “What’s Going On” – Marvin Gaye
3. “Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
4. “Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)” – The Temptations
5. “The Tracks Of My Tears” – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
6. “Superstition” – Stevie Wonder
7. “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” – Marvin Gaye
8. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
9. “ABC” – Jackson 5
10. “Papa Was A Rolling Stone” – The Temptations
11. “I’ll Be There” - Jackson 5
12. “I Want You Back” – Jackson 5
13. “Ain’t To Proud To Beg” – The Temptations
14. “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)” – Four Tops
15. “What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted” – Jimmy Ruffin
16. “Ooo Baby Baby” – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
17. “Brick House” - Commodores
18. “The Tears Of A Clown” – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
19. “Dancing In The Street” – Martha & The Vandellas
20. “Got To Be There” – Michael Jackson
21. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Diana Ross
22. “Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)” – Gladys Knight & The Pips

Disc 2
1. “Reach Out I’ll Be There” – Four Tops
2. “Never Can Say Goodbye” – Jackson 5
3. “Stop! In The Name Of Love” – The Supremes
4. “Baby I Need Your Loving” – Four Tops
5. “My Cherie Amour” – Stevie Wonder
6. “This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)” – The Isley Brothers
7. “Easy” – Commodores
8. “Someday We’ll Be Together” – Diana Ross & The Supremes
9. “I Can’t Get Next To You” – The Temptations
10. “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday” – Boyz II Men
11. “Hello” – Lionel Richie
12. “You Are The Sunshine Of My Life” – Stevie Wonder
13. “(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave” – Martha & The Vandellas
14. “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” – Gladys Knight & The Pips
15. “Super Freak” – Rick James
16. “Fire & Desire” – Rick James & Teena Marie
17. “You’re All I Need To Get By” – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
18. “Cruisin’” – Smokey Robinson
19. “Got To Give It Up (Part 1)” – Marvin Gaye
20. “I’ll Make Love To You” – Boyz II Men
21. “Endless Love” – Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
22. “What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)” – Jr. Walker & The All Stars