Genelia is nervous ‘coz of Shahid


Genelia D’Souza is a amongst the top actresses in Tollywood, however after her hit Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, new Bollywood avenues have opened up themselves for her.
Genelia now stars opposite Bollywood heartthrob Shahid Kapoor in Ken Ghosh’s Yahoo and is maha nervous on acting opposite him.
She says, “It’s my first film with Shahid Kapoor who is a phenomenal dancer; and I’m nervous as hell at the thought of having to match steps with him.”
The role which was first offered to Jiah finally landed on Genelia’s lap, she says, “I accepted the role because it is challenging for me as an actor. Also, I share a good rapport with the film corporation who is producing Yahoo.’’
And she ends it off saying, “For now, I’m happy to yahoo in Bollywood,’’
So what do you think about this new jodi folks? Shahid-Genelia.