Tracy Nova - Pinoy Hot and Sexy Models



Have you heard about Tracy nova before?? she was a full time international model which was appeared in many magazine, such as FHM Magazine, Source Magazine and many other magazine, and also included Playboy Magazine, this model was a pinoy model which was born in America, and now she live in Orlando FL, USA. you can see more about Tracy nova - Pinoy Hot and Sexy Models photo and also some information about her below.. hope you like this models..


Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 94 lbs
Measurements: 34-24-34
Shoe size: 5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Very Long
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Very Experienced
Compensation: Paid Assignments Only

Tracy Nova is an American-born Filipino, who is a professional model, actress and go-go dancer. She was born on 11 September 1985 in Las Vegas. She is apparently an avid gamer with favorite games including Need For Speed and Grand Theft Auto. However, she is also a girl’s girl wth a large collection of Hello Kitty toys and other cute toys. Interesting quote from her:

“My favorite cars are a Saleen, Nissan 350Z, Nissan 240 s15, Nissan Skyline GTR, and Ferrari. Whenever I’m bored I like to drift around for fun.”

And this is what we got from her own myspace page












I am a full time international model, actress, and dancer. I was born and currently reside in Las Vegas, NV. I am available for travel and have my passport as well. For bookings, send me a message on here with all the details. Thank you! *^_^*