Cindy, Kaia And Miley

Supermodel Cindy Crawford has banned her young daughter from watching Miley Cyrus' hit TV show Hannah Montana, because it teaches her to talk back. The star claims seven-year-old Kaya became rude and cocky after watching the teen hit - about a schoolgirl with a secret life as a pop star. Crawford says, "I love Hannah Montana, but she (daughter) learns to be sassy from that show. I'll say to her, 'I don't let anyone talk to me like that. I'll certainly not take it from a seven year old in my own house.'"

It could be worse; Kaia could be a fan of London Tipton from The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody/The Suite Life On Deck...

Source.

UPDATE: Officially debunked; Cindy's A-OK with Kaia enjoying Miley Stewart (Hannah Montana's real name on the show - yes, Miley Cyrus's character is called Miley as well).