Rachel Aldana The Record Holder for Biggest Natural Breast in Britain



Take a look at those pair of breast of Rachel aldana. those things was so big and beautiful.. Rachel aldana was assume as the british woman with the biggest natural breast.

Rachel Aldana, British hairdresser and glamor model was nominated to the Guinness Book of World Records for having Britain's largest natural breasts in 2005 at the age of 18.

In this edition of Girlsmodele, we will give you the sexy picture of rachel aldana, but don't worry it's not her topless picture but only her sexy picture

Each one weighs a staggering 2.4 kilograms - more than a large bag of potatoes - which means she suffers permanent back pain.

And her outstanding assets bring a daily gauntlet of leers from blokes and bitching from women.

Rachel, from Brackley, Northants, said: "It's fantastic about the record but I'm totally out of proportion. I'm 5ft 6ins yet I have these huge breasts. I look like a Barbie doll - and it's caused grief all my life."

She added: "Blokes stop and stare at me. It can be intimidating and it's made me rather dubious about men. But the women are worse. They look at me like I'm filth and tell me I'm attention-seeking."

Rachel, who says she is "happily" single, reckons her boobs are hereditary.

She said: "My mum had 36E boobs and had a reduction when she was 35 to become a size C.

"But I don't want to do anything like that yet."

A Guinness spokesman said: "We believe Rachel has the biggest natural breasts in Britain."

While on a German talk show, Rachel's breasts were measured at an astounding L cup, and they are still growing!